- Year-round wearability. They’re thick enough to keep you warm, and thin enough to let your fingers breathe.
- Ultimate comfort. Four-Way stretch material combines with a synthetic leather palm and mesh backhand to conform perfectly to the natural shape of your hand.
- Performance optimization. Microfiber thumb allows for easy wiping away of sweat and dirt, so you can ride your best.
- Hot-Spot prevention. A padding-free design keeps your entire hand cool, guarding against hot-spots and problem areas on the hands.
- Machine-washable, Velcro-free Design. Innovative velcro-free fastening makes for no-fuss wearability while ensuring a snug fit, no matter how hard you ride.
Dirt Gloves are designed by mountain bike riders, for mountain bike riders. After countless rides, and dozens of absolutely thrashed gloves, we’ve created the most sophisticated, durable mountain biking gloves on the market today. We encourage you to ride hard, and ride dirty -- Dirt Mountain Biking Gloves are sleek enough to fit your natural grip on the bike, and rugged enough to stand up to any trail.
Dirt Mountain Biking Gloves were designed with the rider in mind. As riders ourselves, we took a ground-up approach to build the perfect set of gloves. The result is a set of mountain biking gloves that strikes the perfect balance of comfort, durability, and eye-catching design.
How to find the right size glove:
Measure both A and B sections of your palm. Select the size based on the larger measurement.